One my Girl's of Today had silver eye. I called them about it before sending it in and they said they couldn't guarantee that they could replace only the eye, becuase of the procedure they use to fix it. They called me after they got her and said they regretted to inform me that they did not consider the procedure a success and that the corner of her eye had been nicked and melted slightly during the process. They gave me the option of a new head, or the doll with the flaw to the eye (they said it was small). I went with the new head, but I've always wondered what she would have looked like with just the fixed eye. I feel sad that she doesn't have her real head any more and I'm a little regretful about having had it replaced--she has never seemed the same!

Just thoughts I'd add my 2 cents!

Em